Since its release in 2018, the Endurance by Body-Solid R300 Indoor Rower has received rave reviews from users across the world. We were honored to add yet another positive review to that list as fitness equipment review site GarageGymLab.compublished a detailed review of the rower last week.
“This is a high-quality, heavy-duty rower that is priced competitively and comes with one of the best warranties you’ll find.”
Adam, the editor of GarageGymLab.com, reviewed and detailed the rower by looking at several categories and specifications including weight & durability, seat & guide rail, footrests & handle, flywheels & damper as well as storage & portability, monitor, price & warranty and more.
GarageGymLab.com listed pros and cons for the R300 with the pros being:
- The R300 is an absolutely legit rower that performs similarly to other higher-priced rowers.
- The monitor is easy to read, easy to use, and it applies the same math as the Concept 2 to calculate critical performance metrics.
- The handle is superior to the Xebex and largely on par with the Concept 2.
- The chain movement is very fluid, which leaves you feeling very connected with the flywheel.
- Price-wise, the R300 is tough to beat at this level of quality.
- Body-Solid is offering an outstanding warranty program on the rower.
- Aesthetically, it’s a very nice looking rower. I like the gear design of the flywheel casing.
Overall, the Endurance by Body-Solid R300 Rower received a 9.1 rating with high ratings in each category including 9 in Overall Construction, 9.2 in Performance, 9 for the Monitor, 9 for Features, 8.9 for Portability and a 9.5 for Value.
“Overall, Body-Solid has impressed me with the R300 rower. It performs very nicely, it looks great, and it comes in at a great price. If you’re in the market for a quality rower and you’re not looking to spend over $1k, this is going to be a great option for you.”
Read the full Endurance by Body-Solid R300 Review at GarageGymLab.com. You can also follow Adam and GarageGymLab on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.