Everyone is a little bit Irish today as the world celebrates St. Patrick’s Day.
The annual holiday—celebrated on the anniversary of Saint Patrick’s death—is highlighted by food (corned beef and cabbage being the highlight) and alcohol (over 13 million pints of Guinness will be consumed today worldwide).
For those of us who would prefer to be in a gym or working out instead of lining the streets for a parade, you can still celebrate and feel festive — here are some Body-Solid products that will help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Body-Solid style!
Body-Solid Medicine Balls
- Durable rubber construction for bouncing
- Adjustable air pressure lets you control the amount of bounce
- Textured surface ensures superior grip and handling
- Ideal for a wide range of upper and lower-body exercises, including crunches, rotational twists and leg raises
- Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, and 30 lbs. increments
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/BSTMB/Body-Solid_Medicine_Balls
Body-Solid Lifting Bands
- Each Band is suited towards a particular fitness routine such as speed/agility training, jumping, flexibility, stretching, plyometrics, rehabilitation, and power lifting.
- 41″ bands are a cost effective and simple way to add intensity to any training routine.
- Lifting bands offer a contrasting method in an exercise program where the weight resistance changes at different points in a lift.
- Using bands will make the weight increase through the concentric and eccentric portions of a lift that will result in greater speed and acceleration.
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/BSTB/Body-Solid_Lifting_Bands/
Body-Solid Resistance Tubes
- Excellent apparatus for anyone interested in completing full body workouts in less time.
- Athletes, fitness enthusiasts, novice and advanced trainees alike benefit by including resistance tubes within training regimens
- Lightweight design, versatility and low cost make them the perfect choice for many applications.
- Resistance Tubes are some of the most affordable training tools available
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/BSTRT/Body-Solid_Resistance_Tubes
- Cast iron dipped in durable vinyl.
- Color-coded for easy weight selection
- Handles on heavier kettlebells are large enough to accommodate both hands.
- Handle are steel reinforced for durability.
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/KBV/Vinyl_Dipped_Kettlebells
- Bright, color-coordinated weight increments
- Durable vinyl-coated finish.
- No-roll hex-ends for easy stacking and storage.
- Weight designations permanently stamped onto barbell ends
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/BSTVD/Body-Solid_Vinyl_Dumbbells
Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates
- Solid, high quality, resilient rubber (no crumb rubber used)
- White numbers markings
- Processed with 30 years rubber experience to be the best in quality, service and value
- Molds are chrome plated to assure a pristine, consistent and repeatable finish
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/OBP/Olympic_Rubber_Bumper_Plates
Rubber Grip Olympic Plates
- Quad-grip design guarantees safer and easier performance than any other plate on the market.
- Encased in durable, heavy-duty rubber to prevent scuffing or damage to equipment, walls or floors
- Impact-resistant, these Olympic Plates will not split, crack or peel.
- Impervious to rusting, chipping, flaking or losing their color. And the integrated metal sleeve provides a smooth, secure fit onto any Olympic bar.
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/ORT/Rubber_Grip_Olympic_Plates
Cardio Barbell Set
- A perfect way to combine cardio and strength training
- An exciting new program for group training classes
- Rack stores entire set of bars, weights and collars in a compact footprint
- Grip plates are easy to grip and PVC coated
- Bars ends are chrome plated
- Bar grips are covered in durable foam for comfort
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/GCRPACK/Cardio_Barbell_Set
Body-Solid Fitness Bars
- Durable rubber construction is easy to grip and easy to clean.
- Rubber end caps are color-coded by weight, so you can grab just the right weight for your chosen workout.
- Perfect for a variety of personal or group exercises, including physical therapy, aerobics, yoga and Pilates
- Ideal for incrementally resistive exercise programs to increase stability, develop core strength and build endurance.
- Incremental weights between 4lbs and 36lbs. let you vary the intensity of your routines.
- Weight designations are permanently embossed onto end caps, so sweat and cleaning will not wear them off.
- Learn more: bodysolid.com/Home/BSTFB/Body-Solid_Fitness_Bars